CONTACT US AT 470-242-4224
Strive for the economic and political empowerment of Caribbean people in the State of
Georgia, and the preservation and promotion of our cultural heritage.
HOW DO WE DO THIS:
- Partner and support all other Caribbean organization in the wider Georgia area.
- Foster cultural awareness in the wider community through sponsoring & supporting activities e.g.
- Carnival Events
- Family Days & Picnics
- Educational Seminars
- Being a source of economic & civic empowerment for all Caribbean community members
- Legislative Days at the State Capitol
- Business DirectoryAbout GCAHC:GCAHC was formed in 2005 and is the leading Caribbean representative organization of the Caribbean community in the state of Georgia. GCAHC’s ongoing advocacy and community involvement includes co-authoring Resolution HR 978 the Georgia Caribbean American Heritage Month legislation, sponsored by Georgia State Representatives Billy Mitchell; partnering with the U.S. Census Bureau to achieve for accurate count for people of Caribbean ancestry in the State of Georgia in the 2010 and 2020 Census; ongoing community involvement with Homeland Security re: FEMA, and USCIS immigration issues; participation in the SCLC Women’s Organization nonpartisan Multicultural Voter Registration; hurricane relief advocacy. For more information about the organization, go to www.gcahcinc.org or email email@example.com.